Click on the link below to see how much you know about immigration. As you take it, keep note of which questions you got wrong and be prepared to share your results with the class on Thursday, February 18th.
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/newamericans/foreducators_lesson_plan_03.html
journal entry #7
-
Choice C:
As far as Ive read i think this novel is mostly of race . The reason why i
think that is because the book is about black people and just beca...
16 years ago
5 comments:
Darn, I missed 5,6,9, and 11
I got 13, 10, 7, and 5 right.
Was I supposed to read something first....
2 5 7 10 11 was a gess asome an 13
Ms.G i suck at this and all the facts are just wrong. Where did you get this from? And, my mom said this things facts are wrong.
I missed 4 out of 13.
Post a Comment