Mrs. Ganesan's Humanities Blog

My Blog List

  • Alexis 8th grade humanities blog
    journal entry #7 - Choice C: As far as Ive read i think this novel is mostly of race . The reason why i think that is because the book is about black people and just beca...
    16 years ago
  • Alli's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    To Kill A Mockingbird Journal Eight - Journal #8 Chapters 25-27 Perspective of Judge Taylor I was aroused from my slumber by Mrs. Taylor, who had come home to see me collapsed in my chair, my h...
    16 years ago
  • Amber's blog
    To Kill A Mocking Bird 25-27 ! - perspective: Atticus This court trail had defiantly been life changing. I cant believe people would really do such an injustice to a person just for havin...
    16 years ago
  • Andy 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    -
  • Brandon Toh
    TKAM-Blog 8-Choice 1 - Perspective of Atticus Finch Unfortunately my only assessment of the last few days is poor. Maybe terrible, hectic and stressful would be more accurate. O...
    16 years ago
  • Brianne 8th Grade Humanities
    Post #8 - Chapters 25-27 Perspective: Bob Ewell Atticus Finch. His name alone boils my blood. He took everything from me. I didn't have much before, but now even my ...
    16 years ago
  • Carly's Blog
    To Kill A Mocking Bird Post #8 - Prompt: What lessons have you learned from this book so far? What themes, lessons, or examples will you take from this book and bring into your own life? H...
    16 years ago
  • Christian's Blog
    - journal #1 chapters 1-3 prespective of dill dear journal, Today i meet to kids named Scout and Jem. they where really nice. and i told them that i n...
    16 years ago
  • Claudia Martinez's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    Blog 8-TKAM - Choice 2: What lessons have you learned from this book so far? What themes, lessons or examples will you take from this book and bring into you own life? Ha...
    16 years ago
  • CONRRADO'S BLOG
    #7 To Kill a Mocking Bird - Tom Robinson is a innocent man in my book because if you read how it says how it describe him it said that he was tall left arm was shorter then his right...
    16 years ago
  • Dale's Humanities Blog
    To Kill A Mocking Bird Post 7 - In this book to Kill A Mocking Bird I think that a lot of it was about race. The reasons why I choose to defend that is because white people always thought...
    16 years ago
  • Danielle's 8th grade blog
    Post #8 - 3. Without reading ahead, make two predictions of what you think will happen in the last section of the book. State your predictions and give your reasons ...
    16 years ago
  • Davina's humanities Blog
    post #7 - Choice A: I can't relate to this situation but i see it on the tv all the time and it is wrong. Because she was obviously lying. But he was telling the tru...
    16 years ago
  • Dominick's Humanites Blog
    - Quote 1: Sometimes I think that the birds get angry at me for eating their food. Page 52; I think that he has gotten so board because he has nothing, or nob...
    16 years ago
  • Dylan K's Humanities Blog
    - Blog 8 Perspective of Judge Taylor Chapters 25-27 That Bob Ewell doesn’t deserve to live in the state of Alabama. He interrupted me when I was most captiv...
    16 years ago
  • Dylan M's Humanities
    TKAM neighborhood - my friends mom is like boo radly because a lot of his friends including me are almost afraid to go in the house so we all stay in his garage playing x-box ...
    16 years ago
  • Eddie's 8th grade Humanties blog
    - Blog post 7 C: So I think this book is about race and place just because it is what is still happening to do day. There are people that a really prejudice ...
    16 years ago
  • Itzel 8th Grade Blog
    2nd Lit Circle Post for Hello America - Page 56 Paragraph 4 Quote 1: ''You don't know? They are our cousins. First cousins of to Mordecai and me. Their families came here many years ago, years be...
    16 years ago
  • Jack's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    Blog 6 Me and Jem - I am going to compare myself to Jem. I am really like Jem because when we get mad we really get mad. But we rarely get mad. And I am also like Jem because ...
    16 years ago
  • janie's humanities blog
    Tkam blog post: In the perspective of Helen Robinson: Chapters 25-27 - Boy, what a rough week, First I get news of my dear husband bless his soul, gettin' shot by a bunch of those white puh'lice men, and then I gets that stupi...
    16 years ago
  • Jason 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    Hello America Lit Circles Final Post - Quote 1:"'How do you know she's Jewish?' 'I can tell a Jew anywhere!' 'Can you? Would you take me for a Jew?' 'You? Oh no. Certainly not! You must be German'...
    16 years ago
  • Jessica's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    TKAM Post 6 - To Kill A Mockingbird 5/25/2010 Choice C: So far, is this a novel about race? Class? Gender? Coming of Age? Place? Select and defend your answer. I think...
    16 years ago
  • Jocelin's Humanities Blog
    - To kill a mockingbird comparing people: I have a weird lady that lives two houses away from me she rarely comes out i have only seen her once and she w...
    16 years ago
  • Jocelyne R.
    GPA College Blog 2 - I was surprised when I figured out my GPA. I was slightly expecting it to be higher. I think it's now understandable that I have this. I'm pretty disappoin...
    15 years ago
  • Josh Avila
    Journal Entry #1 - Perspective: Jem Chapter: 1-3 When I broke my arm when I was only 13 years, I was extremely worried about being able to play football ever again because I w...
    16 years ago
  • Julian R.'s humanities blog
    TKAM #7 - Journal 7 Chapters 20-24 No Perspective Jem I think that Jem was damaged the most from this case because he thought that Atticus would really win. He thoug...
    16 years ago
  • Julz 8th grade Humanaties Blog
    Journal #7 TKAM - Journal #7 Prompt: so far, is this a novel about race? Class? Gender? Coming of Age? Place? Select and defend your answer. *I believe that this book is ab...
    16 years ago
  • Justin's 8th grade blog
    -
  • Kamil's 8th grade humanities blog
    -
  • keion's8thgradehummanities
    #6 post - its funny how every bodies speaks upon atticuses love life when its none of there business . people that have no idea what its like to be a single parent o...
    16 years ago
  • KillianH8thGradeBlog
    TKAM 7 - Journal: 7 Choice B: Tell how the following characters respond to the jury's verdict: Jem, Aunt Alexandra, Dill, Miss Maudie, Bob Ewell. Jem: When the Ju...
    16 years ago
  • Kotae's blog
    blogpost 8 - I am still obscure about my two prediction what is going to happen in the last few chapters. One of them is that Bob Ewell will kill Atticus then hurt othe...
    16 years ago
  • Laura Mendoza
    Journal #4 chapters 10-11 Perspective of Jem - Dear journal, We were on our way to town to meet Atticus. And the only way to get there is going passed Ms. Dubose's house. She speaks nothing but trash abo...
    16 years ago
  • Luc's Humanities Blog
    tis blog post - Quote #1: Sergeants shouldn't tell you take the laundry to the place like this without telling you what the place is. Response #1: I really liked this quo...
    16 years ago
  • Maddie's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    -
  • MADDIES BLOG
    - 1. Piggy tells Ralph to blow the conch. 2. Piggy wants his glasses because he said he's blind, and that they need it to make a fire for a ship. 3. Ralph wan...
    17 years ago
  • Maques's w. blog
    TKAM post #8 - I predict that Bob Ewell who is the father of Mayella will kill Atticus. Every time Atticus goes by Bob, he's been threatening to kill Atticus. It is inevi...
    16 years ago
  • Marshy's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    To Kill A Mockingbird #7 - Journal #7 Chapters 18-21 Choice C I think this book is about place in society. I chose this option because the other options fit in in a way. Not one of...
    16 years ago
  • Matt 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    journal #8 - responding to: #3 Chapters 25-27 My first prediction has to do with the Tom Robinson case. I think that there may be some sort of retaliation from the negr...
    16 years ago
  • Matty's Humanities Blog
    TKAM Post #8 - "To Kill A Mockingbird" Monday, May 31st, 2010 Journal Entry Perspective: Helen Robinson Dear Journal, I don't know if my life can take in any mo...
    16 years ago
  • Mauro's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    To Kill A Mockingbird Journal #8 - Chapters: 25-27 Perspective: ME Prompt: 3 At this point the book could basically do anything. If it wanted to it could give Bob Ewell a gun and allow him ...
    16 years ago
  • Max's Humanities Blog
    Post 8 - 2. What lessons have you learned from this book so far? What themes, lessons, or examples will you take from this book and bring into your own life? Has i...
    16 years ago
  • Morgan's 8th Grade Humanties Blog
    - Chapters 25-27 Perspective of Jem School is unfortunately starting again and the trial seems to be finally passing over. Scout and I were playing out side...
    16 years ago
  • Myron 8th grade humanities blog
    TKAM Post# 8 Chapter 25- 27 Prompt 3 - One of my predictions is that Bob Ewell is going to attack Jem and Scout on the way to the Halloween pageant. Bob Ewell is a very dangerous person and he w...
    16 years ago
  • Nate's Humanities Blog
    TKAM #8 - Make two predictions of what will will happen in in the book. My first prediction, is that Bob Ewell is going to try and get his revenge on the "other two....
    16 years ago
  • Noah 8th grade Humanities blog
    Journal 7 Choice A - Choice A is some what similar to my story, but it is about a teacher pet not a race kind of problem. This happened in fifth grade and I was watching some g...
    16 years ago
  • Noah's blog
    Book i wont to read - The book that i wish to read is "Number the Stars" by Lois Lowry or the book named "House on Mango Street" by Sandra Cosneros. they are both really great b...
    16 years ago
  • Paloma's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    - 2. What lessons have you learned from this book so far? What themes, lessons, or examples will you take from this book and bring into your own life? Has it...
    16 years ago
  • Rachel Landry
    TKAM #2 - Journal #2 Chapters 4-7 Perspective of Dill Jem and Scout have been in school while I have returned to my hometown until the summer begins again, but no...
    16 years ago
  • Rebecca 8th grade humanities blog
    TKaM blog 7 - Most of the local people in Maycomb felt that it would be a disgrace for a black person to win in a dispute with any with a white person, so they took Bob ...
    16 years ago
  • Ryan's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    Blog 7 Chapters 18-21 Queston Choice 3 - I think this this book relates to race and coming of age. Race is an obvious one because the south was very into segregation. Like they convicted a black m...
    16 years ago
  • Sam's 8th grade humanities blog
    To Kill a Mockingbird #8 - This book has been very good and most of my predictions have been incorrect. I wouldn't really consider my predictions actually predictions but instead, th...
    16 years ago
  • Sydnee
    -
  • Vanessa P.'s 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    TKAM. The 8th post ! - 2. What lessons have you learned from this book so far? What themes, lessons, or examples will you take from this book and bring into your own life? Ha...
    16 years ago
  • Vanessa R's 8th grade Humanities Blog
    tkam#8 - What lessons have you learned from this book so far? What themes, lessons, or examples will you take from this book and bring into your own life? Has it ch...
    16 years ago
  • Weston B's 8th Grade Humanities Blog
    TKAM post #8 - Part 1: Perspective: Judge Taylor People in this town have many prejudices, but I have never in my time been attacked in my own home for doing what I beli...
    16 years ago

Blog Archive

Monday, March 8, 2010

Advisory Memory Games

Advisory Memory Games
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/java/facemem.html

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/java/facemem2.html#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)